We can't stress enough the importance of a college campus visit. Our students repeatedly tell us that they chose DelVal after their visit to campus and felt like this was the right fit. Come see our vibrant campus for yourself.
Located in picturesque Doylestown, Pennsylvania, the DelVal campus boasts more than 500 acres of beautifully maintained land that serves as a real-life, open-air classroom for many of our degree programs.
We invite you to spend time exploring our 60-acre arboretum, touring our facilities, and learning more about our academic offerings, student life and athletic options.
Please allow 48 business hours so that we can accommodate your visit request. The below options are for students seeking full time undergraduate admission.
Ways to Visit:
- Weekday Visit Days - Plan a weekday visit to DelVal that will include a tour of campus led by a student Rambassador and an informational meeting with an Admission Counselor
- President's Day Group Visit - Monday, February 18th. Registration is now full. AM check in is at 9:00 a.m. and PM session check in is at 1:00 p.m.
- Saturday Group Visit Day/Instant Decision Event - Saturday, February 23rd Spend a Saturday morning on our beautiful campus and you can get an instant decision on your application while you are here!
- Snapshot Day - Saturday, March 23rd Come spend a Saturday on campus finding out all that DelVal has to offer!
- Open Houses - Save the Date: Spring Open House, Sunday, May 5th
- Transfer Tuesdays - Our Transfer Tuesdays are geared to transfer students looking to enroll full time to DelVal. Upcoming dates: February 19 and March 5. Registration now open!
- Accepted Students: Save the Date! Accepted Students Day is on Saturday, April 13th (Registration will open in late February)
- Virtual Tour - Get a look at DelVal from your own home
Be sure to check out Doylestown during your visit. This historic borough is located less than 1 mile north of our campus. From museums to shopping, antique shops to great eateries, dog parks to movie theaters, Doylestown has so much to offer DelVal students and their visiting families. Pick up a borough map from the Admission bookcase in the Life Sciences Building.