Is it worth entering even though I think I don’t have a chance to win?
- Of course, you may learn from others how to prepare a better presentation for your idea.
Can I find out about ways to build a business plan?
- Absolutely, the Small Business Administration has information online as does the Central Bucks Chamber of Commerce and Pennsylvania State Department of Commerce.
- Finalists will also have support of Student Support Teams/Advisors to help refine/clarify plans.
Does my business have to be just for Bucks County?
- No, but what your business can do for Bucks County is an important criteria that will be considered.
Is there an entry fee?
If I don’t win, can I find out why? And maybe try again next year?
- Yes and yes (as long as you meet the eligibility criteria).
Are non-profits eligible to win?