FAST TRACK YOUR CAREER IN CRIMINAL JUSTICE
The Delaware Valley University M.A. in Criminal Justice program invites high performing students from the Delaware Valley University undergraduate criminal justice major to apply for an accelerated M.A. in Criminal Justice. Commonly known as the 4+1 Program, this track allows students to complete their undergraduate and graduate degree at Delaware Valley University in as little as five years while saving over $8,000 in graduate tuition.
- Students accepted into this program can take up to four of the required 10 graduate criminal justice courses during their junior and/or senior years.
- M.A. in Criminal Justice courses taken while an undergraduate student are included in full-time undergraduate tuition.
- Classes count towards both undergraduate and graduate (M.A. in Criminal Justice) degrees.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Students can officially apply for the program as soon as junior status is reached (75 credits).
- A cumulative 3.0 GPA is required to apply.
- Students must submit the following items:
- Completed application form
- Three references, two of which need to be from DelVal professors
- Personal statement (essay)