Each year the Delaware Valley University Master of Healthcare Administration program invites high-performing students from all majors within its undergraduate programs to apply for an accelerated MHA. Commonly known as the 4+1 Program, this track allows students to complete their undergraduate and graduate degrees in as little as five years while saving more than $7,500 in graduate tuition.
- Students accepted into this program can take up to four of the required 12 graduate MHA courses during their junior and/or senior years.
- MHA courses taken while an undergraduate student are included in full-time undergraduate tuition.
- Classes count towards both undergraduate and graduate (MHA) degrees.
HOW TO GET STARTED
- Students can officially apply for the program as soon as junior status is reached (75 credits) and all pre-requisites have been met (TBD)
- A cumulative 3.0 GPA is required to apply.
- Students must submit the following item:
- Completed application form
- Three references, two of which need to be from DelVal professors
- Personal statement (essay)