Delaware Valley University students who live on campus now have access to HBO GO, and MAX GO. Having access to HBO GO and MAX GO will allow you to watch shows and movies in the residence halls at no additional cost. This service is available to all resident students.
How do I access HBO GO and MAX GO? To get set up, please follow these steps:
- Visit hbogo.com (To access the service on mobile devices, you will need to download the HBO Go app, which is available at hbogo.com.)
- Click “Sign In” (This will be on the top right on a desktop and under the top left menu on mobile).
- Go to “Select Your Provider” and scroll down until you see Delaware Valley University. On mobile, you will need to click "Other TV Providers" to see the full list.
Please note that colleges and universities are listed at the very bottom of the list separately. Scroll all the way to the bottom until you see the list of schools.
- Select Delaware Valley University.
- Click “Login to HBO GO”
- Log in with your DelVal email username and password.
Who should I contact with questions?