What is TAO – Therapy Assistance Online?
In order to assist the counseling center in reaching more of the student population, we are excited to introduce TAO. TAO is an interactive, dynamic, easy-to-access online program that provides support for anxiety, depression, and other common concerns. TAO is free to all students, staff, and faculty at Delaware Valley University.
In TAO self-help, you can watch short videos and complete skill-building exercises.
You can use TAO as it fits your schedule and needs:
- The exercises can be completed through a smartphone, tablet or computer
- TAO programs are accessible online 24/7
How to sign up for TAO self-help- instructions:
Here are the steps to get you started in TAO:
- In your browser window, navigate to thepath.taoconnect.org (USA) and click on the ‘Sign Up in Self-Help with an Institution’ button.
- Enter your name and email address on the enrollment form, use your university email address.
- Leave the 'Enrollment Key' field blank. Fill out the demographics and Informed Consent form and click 'Sign Me Up!'
- Check your email. You will be sent a registration email with a confirmation link which you must click on in order to sign in.
- Your password will be the same password you use for your DelVal email account.
Click here to get started: https://thepath.taoconnect.org/