Student billing is easy and convenient at Delaware Valley University.
eBills are posted monthly for students with outstanding balances. All students and their designated authorized users will:
- Receive an email notifying that eBills are posted online.
- View their eBills online by logging in to TouchNet and going to the eStatements tab, or provide access to an authorized users to view and/or pay online.
For full-time undergraduate day students, the first statement of each term will be mailed and posted online and will include:
- Tuition and Fees
- Previous Deposit Payments
- Health Insurance Premium (if not already waived online through health insurance website)
- Room and Meal Plans (Residents Only)
- Credits for Payments and Financial Aid Grants, Scholarships and Awards
Subsequent statements for full-time undergraduate day students will be posted online only (unless the student opts in to paper statements) and will include:
- Fines and Late Fees
- Loans and Subsequent Payments
- Any unpaid balances
Benefits of eBills
- Accessible 24/7 from any Internet connection.
- Authorized Users, as well as, students can access bills and statements.
- Secure processing
- Annual history is accessible.
- No mail delays
eBills will be available at the beginning of July and mid-November for the Fall and Spring terms respectively. Payment in full is due by July 31 for Fall terms and December 15 for the Spring terms. Enrollment in a TouchNet Payment Plan, certified financial aid awards, or a combination of any mentioned payments and credits which sufficiently cover your balance is accepted as payment in full.
Delaware Valley University has partnered with a third-party provider (TouchNet) to offer term based and annual based monthly payment plans.
Any balance unpaid after the due date will be accessed a late payment fee per term.
Additionally, a financial hold is placed on any delinquent student accounts. Financial holds will restrict most business with the university; such as, registration, room assignments, processing official transcripts, and releasing and awarding of diplomas. A financial hold may also result in the loss of future academic registration.
TouchNet also provides a convenient, secure, online system, to provide 24/7 access for timely payments. TouchNet allows students and authorized users to:
- View Account Status
- Print an eBill
- View Payment History
- Pay an eBill
Click to learn more about how to make payments using any of the following payment methods: