If you need to make a payment on your student account, here is a list of the payment methods that are accepted by our office.
Pay in cash
Bring your payment to the Office of the Bursar. Please do not mail cash!
To view our office hours, visit the Bursar homepage.
Pay by check or money order
- Make your check or money order payable to Delaware Valley University.
- Include the student’s Accountholder (student ID) number and name on the check or third-party distribution request.
- Please do not postdate the check! It will be deposited on the same day that it is received.
- Bring your check or money order to the Office of the Bursar or mail it as follows:
Personal check or money order: Mail to:
Delaware Valley University, PO Box 64072, Souderton, PA 18964.
Third-party check from a scholarship or tuition savings, mutual fund or brokerage account:
Mail to: Delaware Valley University, Office of the Bursar, 700 E. Butler Avenue, Doylestown, PA 18901.
- If your check is returned by the bank for any reason, your student account will be charged a nonrefundable $50 fee.
Pay online by ACH (electronic check)
- We do not accept ACH payments at the Office of the Bursar or over the phone.
- You may pay online using a bank savings or checking account (see "Make a Payment" section of Online Account Access via TouchNet webpage).
- You will need to provide your routing and account numbers. You may save a payment profile for future use.
- If your ACH payment is returned by the bank for any reason, your student account will be charged a $50 nonrefundable fee by DelVal. Your bank may also charge a fee to your bank account.
Pay online by credit card
- We do not accept credit card payments for tuition balances at the Office of the Bursar or over the phone.
- You may pay online by credit card, using TouchNet PayPath (see "Make a Payment" section of Online Account Access via TouchNet webpage).
- You will be charged a nonrefundable 2.85% convenience fee by TouchNet (minimum fee is $3).
- TouchNet PayPath accepts all major credit cards.