Academic Year 2019-2020 Payment Plans
How does it work?
DelVal works with TouchNet Information Systems, Inc. to offer you a monthly online payment plan.
- Easy online enrollment
- Automatic monthly withdrawals
- No interest
How many payments are there?
DelVal offers a total of up to 10 payments for the 2019-2020 academic year. You must enroll in each term separately.
- Payment plan for the fall term of up to 5 payments
- Payment plan for the spring term of up to 5 payments
- The number of total payments for each term in dependent on when you enroll in each term's payment plan
- No payment overlap for the fall and spring term payment plans
Are you a Graduate or Continuing Professional Studies Student?
- We have separate plans available to suit your needs.
How do I pay?
- Automatic bank payment (ACH): checking or savings account
- Credit card
The enrollment fee and down payment (1st payment) is automatically withdrawn when you enroll in the payment plan.
Monthly installments are initiated on the 15th of each month in accordance with the length of the plan in which you enroll.
How much does it cost to start the plan?
- $100 for each term, plus the down payment (1st payment) which will be automatically withdrawn/charged at the time of enrollment using the banking or credit card information that you will provide during the enrollment process.
- The enrollment fee is nonrefundable.
- If you need help with estimating your payment plan amount, please contact the Office of the Bursar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215.489.2376.
When does TouchNet withdraw the money from my account?
The down payment and enrollment fee are automatically withdrawn or charged when you click on the Continue button after you click I agree to the above terms and conditions. Monthly payments are automatically withdrawn or charged on the 15th of each month as detailed in your payment plan agreement. Payment due dates cannot be charged. Please note that if the enrollment fee, down payment, or any subsequent payment is returned for any reason, the payment plan will be terminated. You will have to enroll in a new plan with a new enrollment fee under the term available at that time, if any, and you will be charged a $50 returned payment fee by DelVal.
When will the payment show in my bank account?
Though the student's account is updated immediately, it may take 1 to 3 business days for the funds to be withdrawn from your bank account or charged to your credit card. You should still make sure the funds are in the account on the due date.
What are the Terms and Conditions?
Download a copy of the terms and conditions (PDF).
When can I enroll?
2019/20 TouchNet Automatic Payment Plan Terms
Enrollment deadlines have expired for the 2019 Fall payment plans. For students on an existing fall payment plan, the final installment will be automatically withdrawn on November 15.
2020 Spring Payment Plans
The Spring Plan will open on Sunday, December 1, 2019. The $100 enrollment fee and down payment (1st payment) is automatically withdrawn when you enroll in the payment plan.2020 Spring Plan
|Enrollment Dates||Required Down Payment
|Number of Additional Payments||Months of Payments|
|Dec 01 - Dec 31||20%||4||Jan 15 - Apr 15|
|Jan 01 - Jan 10||25%||3||Feb 15 - Apr 15|
|Jan 11 - Feb 4||34%||2||Mar 15 - Apr 15|
When is the payment plan available?
We determine the availability of the payment plans. We may choose to close it down during specific times and dates during registration.
What amount should my payment plan be?
The term balance on TouchNet is real-time and shows what you owe after all of your accepted financial aid. Additionally, you can use the Budget Calculation Worksheet to determine what balance should be for the term, or you can contact the Office of the Bursar for assistance.
I'm sold. Where do I start?
- Download the payment plan information sheet and FAQ's (PDF).
- Be sure to review the terms and conditions (PDF) before completing your enrollment.
- Log into TouchNet and click on Enroll in Payment Plan.
Why isn't my payment or add/drop reflected in the balance?
The plan will not automatically adjust to changes in financial aid, outside payments, or any additional activity on your account. You should review your agreement balance and compare it to your monthly tuition statement to determine whether your plan balance needs to be increased or decreased. To increase or decrease payments, the student must email the Office of the Bursar at email@example.com from his or her DelVal email address at least 4 business days prior to the next installment due date.
What happens if my payment is returned?
When a payment plan payment is returned for any reason, DelVal will charge a $50 fee to the student account, place a hold, and terminate the payment plan. If the student is registered for a future term, a failed payment plan may also result in the loss of the future academic registration.
What if I am interested in a payment plan for my summer courses?
DelVal offers two payment plans for the summer terms. Download the information and the answers to the most frequently asked questions (PDF).