The Center for Student Professional Development (CSPD) prepares you for the real world. Whether that means a career, graduate school or a professional school, the Center for Student Professional Development (CSPD) helps you apply the expertise you gain in your major to a comprehensive, individualized plan that includes Experiential Learning and Career Services. In other words, the Center provides a path that helps you figure out what you want to do with your life.
Career Services include:
- Career assessment and counseling
- Resume reviews and interview preparation
- Major and career information resources
- Job search strategies
- Professional development and communication training
- Graduate/professional school preparation
- Recruiting events (career and internship fairs)
- ExperienceLink - an online career management program, which allows students to create a personal profile, upload résumés, research companies and apply to part-time, internship and full-time job positions
Let's chat! Make an appointment with an advisor by stopping by the CSPD office in Segal Hall on the first floor, by calling 215.489.2448 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is Experience360 (E360)?
Experience360 at DelVal is our experiential learning program that complements student learning with real-world experiences, allowing you to make discoveries and connections that will serve you the rest of your life. Go to E360 to learn more.
See our calendar for our upcoming events—including our job and internship fair, networking events, workshops and more!