DelVal School Code: 003252
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) should be completed each year by all students in order to be considered for all types of state and federal aid as well as institutional need-based aid.
What You Need for the FAFSA application:
- Your FSA ID (Don’t have one or forgot yours? Go to FSAID.ED.GOV)
- Your Social Security number
- 2017 Tax information for you and your parents
- A current, valid email address
What to do to apply for FAFSA:
- Go to https://fafsa.ed.gov/
- Select “Start a New FAFSA” and follow the prompts
- Enter DelVal’s Federal School Code 003252
When to apply for FAFSA:
- Beginning October 1
FAFSA application tips:
- You and your parents are encouraged to use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool to transfer 2017 tax information directly from the IRS to your FAFSA.
- File the FAFSA as early as possible.
- Print the FAFSA submission confirmation page as proof of completion.
Need FAFSA help?
Contact the Office of Financial Aid at FinAid@delval.edu or call 215.489.2272.